We've all had lemonade before, right? It's so sweet and cool and it just tastes really good. I've never made lemonade so I just found a recipe on the Internet :P
- 1 3/4 cup of white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice
- 8 cups of water
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Begin boiling the water and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Allow it to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate it until it's chilled.
- Remove seeds from the lemon juice, but leave the pulp.
- In the pitcher, stir the chilled syrup, lemon juice, and the remaining 7 cups of water.
Source for the recipe
This comes from allrecipes.com.